CSU’s Homecoming 2015 offers six events where CSU Swimming and Diving Friends and Alumni can connect for great times. Golf and fellowship on Friday; swimming, celebration and more fellowship on Saturday. A true “Teamship” weekend.
Friday September 25th :
- Golf outing at 9:00 am
- Heritage Warm-up Reception at 2:30 pm or so / Dinner at 3:30 pm
- HEADS UP – if you would like to join post-Golf gathering OR later Friday evening get-together email email@example.com for plans and locations (no longer at the golf course)
Saturday September 26th:
- Splash Bash at 8:00 am
- Heritage Graphics Dedication with Dr. Berkman at 10:30 am
- Team/Parent/Alumni BBQ at 1:30 pm
- Photo opp and dessert around 2:30 pm
- Dinner downtown to follow; email firstname.lastname@example.org for plans and location
Details and Registration (NOTE: Registrations forms for Splash Bash Available Below; please fill out and return to Paul Graham. Register for all other events on-line using links below).
- ——- Friday 9/25 ——-
- Golf outing will be held at Briarwood Golf Course in Broadview Heights. First tee time 9:00. Lunch at the turn included followed by reception open to all alumni golfers or not at 2:30. Flyer is here: CSU Golf Outing 2015 Flyer. Cost: $66 for golf, lunch and reception dinner. Please REGISTER for the Golf Outing on the CSU Homecoming Website. If questions email: email@example.com
- Reception following Golf Outing is OPEN TO ALL ALUMNI. Please join us. Golfers will be filtering in around 2:30. Followed by dinner buffet at 3:30. Curtain call for Spash Bashers at 5:30, others welcome to meet in another local Broadview Heights social mecca. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
- —— Saturday 9/26 ———–
- Splash Bash warmup at 7:30 with first event at 8:00. Forms are here: CLEVELAND STATE SPLASH BASH 2015 Registration Forms. Please send completed registration forms with your entry fee to Paul Graham email@example.com
- Heritage Graphics Dedication at 10:30. Please join Dr. Berkman and our team as we celebrate the successful completion of the Champions Campaign.
- Team/Parent/Alumni BBQ will take place on the lawn outside of the PE Building at 1:30. Another great alumni opportunity to meet the 2015-16 team and coaches. BBQ is free to students and parents, $10 for alumni. Please REGISTER for the Kick-off BBQ on the CSU Homecoming Website.
- Team-Parent-Alumni photos. Even if you can’t make the BBQ lunch no reason you can’t stop by for dessert and some “teamship” time. Around 2:30-ish
- Want to join fellow swim/dive alums for dinner email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the details (which will be worked out following the BBQ)
WOW ! So many opportunities to cap off a tremendous year for all CSU Swimming and Diving Friends and Alumni. Hope to see you at one or all of the events.
QUESTIONS? SUGGESTIONS? Please email email@example.com
Wally Morton ’74-’14, Dave Guinther ’69, Tom Fattlar ‘74;’81-’84, Jim Starrett ’74, Jim Smith ’78, Joe Stockwell ’81 and Mike Lehto ’94-’07