YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR MEN’S AND WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOMS WILL IMPACT OUR TEAMS FOR DECADES, CREATE CONNECTIONS THAT WILL LAST EVEN LONGER and HONOR WALLY MORTON,
You will be prompted to select a donation amount, personalize your gift, add your contact information, and provide your credit card details.
Your donation of any amount will support our teams and shout out to all that “TEAM IS FOREVER”. When you GIVE TODAY you will be supporting our 2018/19 team as well as all future teams. Here’s a link to the Extra Mile Leadership and Locker Brochure:
A Few Selected Campaign Links:
- Watch a 3 minute video about the Extra Mile Campaign with Coach Paul Coach Graham, updated locker room designs with Sean Mulvin and a reminder of all that Wally Morton has meant to our programs
- Take a 6-minute tour with Sean Mulvin and Ashleigh Bennett to see the locker rooms today
- See the Plans for our new Locker Rooms.
- Here is photo of a locker prototype (not final, just a demo of open, rust-proof locker)
Recent Water Vikes Newsletters:
- Network with Friends and Alumni: Swim-Dive Friends and Alumni Facebook Group
- Follow the Team: Cleveland State Vikings Swimming & Diving Facebook Page
- Stay up-to-the-minute on meets and other events on Twitter: @Vikingswimming
About the CSU Swimming & Diving Heritage Project
- Heritage Project 2015 Dedication – Photos & Goals
- Thank You Video – and Significance of the Heritage Project
Our locker room committee:
Dave Guinther (’69), Joe Stockwell (’81), Jim Lamastra (’94), Bogdan Kozul (’98), Tony Pavlosky(’13), Alex Cohara (’13), Jodi Turk (’16)
DJ Arslanian (’20), Dana Bender (’21), Ashleigh Bennett (’19), Josh Hodges (’21), Gabby Marinelli (’20), Sean Mulvin (’19), Paul Graham (Coach), Joel Eckert (Asst. AD)
To contribute by check in, send your donation to:
CSU Foundation, 2121 Euclid Avenue, UN 501, Cleveland, OH 44115-2214, ATT: Saunjula Staton/Swim Dive Locker Rooms.
Your support is always welcome at any time of the year. To discuss a major gift, or make a commitment with deferred payment, please contact Saunjula Staton, Director for Advancement-Major Gifts. Office: 216-687-2491, Cell Phone: 216-258-8334 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may make checks payable to: CSU Foundation; In the memo field please enter: CSU Swimming and Diving Locker Rooms.
Cleveland State University Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Gifts are fully tax-deductible as allowed by applicable law.